Glass Medic kits or parts?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Chris Sparry

Delta Kits Injector Cleaning Procedures

Post by Chris Sparry »

Where can I find misc parts ect.

Thanks...
Repair1

Post by Repair1 »

Sad to say but check with some safelite shops they used them for years I I would be real careful they will break windows real easy if you don't know how to use them..

Brian
Repair1

Post by Repair1 »

On the other hand I wouldn't use one if it was givin to me..
Brian
Chris Sparry

Building a retail business

Post by Chris Sparry »

Why wouldn't you use one if you don't mind me asking?

I have had success with the one kit I have used over the years, though I must admit the Delta EZ is a much simplier procedure that returns great results; I also like the glass medic kit.

Does Superglass windshield repair use these kits? if not they have a close match.

I just need some misc items for my kit that i cannot find on their website.
Repair1

18 wheelers

Post by Repair1 »

Chris that was a little harsh sorry about that..

I myself used the OLD glass medic system for a few years you do get a good quality repair from them. However if your going to try to do this for a living they make it tough to big and bulky I fit seven bridges in my kit that is the same size as one OLD glass medic system. They are slower, I also seen more windshields broke with them than any other type system that I have used.

I did find a great use for the pump though I made it into a pump for inflating and deflating blow up toys now that works great...

Happy Repairing

Brian