What service do you use to EDI invoices?

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.

What service do you use to EDI invoices?

DataTranz
9%
GlassComp
10%
SGC Network - Enter Direct on Website
15%
ACT
26%
eDirectGlass
15%
Quest
9%
GTS
No votes
MainStreet
No votes
Other
6%
None
10%

Total votes: 68

windshieldwiz

Re: What service do you use to EDI invoices?

Post by windshieldwiz »

windshieldwiz wrote:This is an interesting forum. I just read that on Oct 26,2008...the federal government and some states are investigating
safelite and sgc regarding false claims that total in the billions of dollars........any one else aware of this?? I think i will not go with sgc. whewwww
For those that want to read about this ...just do a search......SGC being investigated.....thanks
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

I am a bit surprised by the results of this poll so far. With only 29 participants to date it is certainly not a very accurate indicator of which companies are most used for this purpose by windshield repair technicians, but there does seem to be a pattern emerging.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
SGT

Post by SGT »

Brent,
I think the poll may be a bit skewed. For example, since you can only select one, I selected eDirect becuase I have to pay a monthly fee but I only use them for Lynx & Gerber invoicing as they do not have online invoicing yet. For Harmon and Safelite work I use the free online invoicing they provide as well. That is why I did not pick a stand a lone network like SGC. Maybe combo options would get more responses.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Actually you can select up to three options.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
AGN

Post by AGN »

I use IBS Software / Elmo 32.
wdoctor

Post by wdoctor »

I use Data Tranz by fax for my Lynx invoices & SGC invoices that I can't submit on their website.
iamlove158

It seems like that you have already done a good job.

Post by iamlove158 »

It seems like that you have already done a good job. Then I should follow your guide. Thanks. Could u please post more in future? Haaa.

wow power leveling warhammer online powerleveling
everest_4

Post by everest_4 »

interesting topic, makes it virtually impossible to decide what's best!!
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

I was hoping more people would participate. Only 40 responses out of a couple thousand forum members is not enough to provide much accuracy. Since we used to sign customers up for ACT and e-Directglass I expected their numbers to be considerably higher than all others. A few years back I would have guessed that DataTranz and GlassComp would have topped the list because we were recommending those, and a year or two from now I expect that we will see yet another shift, especially if Lynx ever follows Safelite in allowing technicians to submit claims directly through their website. Offerings continue to change as do the needs of the average technician, but it seems that a lot of windshield repair technicians will stick with the TPA that they start with even if there are far better products to choose from.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
JWG

Post by JWG »

A couple of years ago the company I worked with used ACT to handle EDI and credit card sales. We would direct bill some insurance companies. I am getting back in the business, on my own this time. Is there any software out there that someone could recommend, hopefully user friendly. I would like to get around paying someone else to do this service. And I do expect just honest opinion, I am don't want anyone stepping on someone else's toes touting one over the other.