Washington State salesman

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
signguy

Washington State salesman

Post by signguy »

I am looking to get back into the industry after a few years away. I am a top producing inside salesman. I would prefer to work form home. Let me know if anyone has need of an inside sales rep.

Rob
u2ricardo

Re: Washington State salesman

Post by u2ricardo »

Hi,

I have recentlty started my business and could use sales help. I live in a huge market with great potential. {Phone Number Removed By Moderator} I will share with you what I have set up and ideas I have for my business.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

u2ricardo,

I removed your phone number but forwarded it on to signguy. If either of you would like to share contact info with the other, just send it to me with a request to forward to the forum member of your choice. When you have 10 legitimate posts you will be able to send private messages and e-mail through the board.

We take these precautions (not posting phone numbers and e-mail addresses) to cut down on spam on this board and to our members.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
signguy

Post by signguy »

Thank you, Brent.
D2D

Post by D2D »

I hope this doesn't go too far from the intention of this thread but, I've been wondering?
It appears that some of the larger glass companies are developing sales systems where they have call centers that telemarket areas they don't have shops in but then line up "subs" to do the work for them.
I know of several companies that are doing this.

What they do is, set up an account at the glass distributor so the installer can pick up the glass and adhesive then they fax an invoice with their name on it to the sub, who then goes out and does the install.

Has anyone heard of this being done for chip repairs?

It seems like a great application of "state of the art" communication!