For you new guys

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
bpdenverco

For you new guys

Post by bpdenverco »

Now I dont work for this outfit, But I must tell you.you get a ton of free stuff from them. www.vistaprint.com. this is no scam. I ordered some cards, but when i placed the order, their was choice's of banners,lawn signs,etc. Its crazy on the free stuff they give you. dont go nuts, they send different offers in the next couple of Days, I got banners for my table, postcards they are small amounts but, it will get you started. with little money. and its is quality looking stuff. shipping is slow, well let me know what you think.
kennycrane
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: For you new guys

Post by kennycrane »

I have to agree I purchased some business cards, pretty good quality and they continue to offer free stuff all of the time.
bpdenverco

Re: For you new guys

Post by bpdenverco »

sounds great, keep you eyes open, they will give free shipping on some deals. If you order the free banners, pay for the rope/clips they are worth it to tie up your banner.and get the outdoor grade vinyl , a little up charge, but worth it.....