insurance list

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

re: placemat ads

Post by Anonymous »

Hello,
I was wondering if anybody could e-mail me the insurance list from Rock Chip Rich. He sent it to me but I could not open it so I deleted it.

Thank You

Jeff
Jeff@Socalwindshieldrepair.com
Anonymous

insurance list

Post by Anonymous »

My stupidity I did not read earlier postings!!!!

Sorry

sorry

Post by Guest »

Jeff,

So you found it?

If not, or for anyone else, it's at www.deltakits.com/insurance.htm

Happy Holidays!

Jeff Higgins
Delta Kits, Inc.
[email]"jhiggins@deltakits.com"[/email]
www.deltakits.comEdited by: deltakits Image at: 12/20/02 2:12:58 am
Anonymous

Re: insurance list

Post by Anonymous »

thanks brian at safeglass and jeff at deltakits for the insurance post... thats a great help..
............keith............
Anonymous

insurance post

Post by Anonymous »

How many on this forum are getting tired of the Lynx Services Sponsored by PPG and Safelite Autoglass Network tellign us what we can and cannot charge? Glass repair techs. we need to band together and take back our insurance companies and get paid what we are worth.
I know this will most likly offend some here but Lynx has taken their last 7.50 processing fees from the insulting 50.00 price tag they put on rock chip repairs.
Good luck and enjoy if you are into insurance networks. for me and my associates, we get payment up front and the insurred gets refunded by their insurance company or we do not do the work.
Take care all.
Anonymous

Insurance lists??!!

Post by Anonymous »

Repair only guy,

Congratulations...You are in control of your own destiny. Sink or swim should be decided by you and only you, not the network anchors pulling you down. I also will not use the networks. They are the middle man who wants a cut, instead I go right for the juggler and direct bill ...I get to keep every cent on the invoice. Stick to yours guns.

Pay it foward,

Brian
www.safeglasstechnologies.com

[email]"info@safeglasstechnologies.com"[/email][/email]
Anonymous

Re: Insurance lists??!!

Post by Anonymous »

I didn't know you could charge what ever you want. I thought the Insurance companies decided how much to pay. How much do you guys bill the insurance per repair?
Anonymous

Set your own price?

Post by Anonymous »

Still Green,

There are no price police out there or laws that govern prices. We do not try to undercut any competition or match what the competition charges. We charge accordingly for the product/service we deliever. We have retail rates which the insurance companies pay $65.00 rock chip $79.00 1-6" crack and we have a wholesale rate which is offered to our fleet accounts and is extended to our cash customers through different specials $50.00 rock chip. We also have volume discounts for our fleet customers. If you get into the price game with your competition, well sooner or later something is sacrificed. We our more concerned about quality than quanity. The later will come in time but not at the sake of price war. It is the networks that make you agree to their prices. You are in control of your your business no one else. So my friend charge what you think is best for you.

Pay it foward,

Brian
www.safeglasstechnologies.com

[email]"info@safeglasstechnologies.com"[/email][/email]
Anonymous

Re: Set your own price?

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks Brian. There is already a price war going on in my area. The range for cash is $9.95-$20 for a chip. I would much rather bill insurance directly.