Larry Winget - Everything is a Choice

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Larry Winget - Everything is a Choice

Post by Brent Deines »

Larry Winget was a key note speaker at a conference I attended years ago and when he first walked out on stage I almost got up and walked out. He just didn't look like a guy that should be giving advice to a room full of business men and women, but always "choosing" to give people the benefit of the doubt, I decided to stick around and soon found that I couldn't help but like the guy's "tell it like it is" attitude.

We can choose to be kind, loving, helpful, encouraging, caring and generous, or we can choose to be hateful, spiteful, resentful, discouraging, uncaring and selfish. One path leads to freedom and a joyful life, the other to drudgery and despair. We can choose to learn from people who have achieved the things we hope to achieve in our lives or we can choose to learn from people who are always quick to give advice but never really achieve their goals. Choose your mentors wisely.

Here is a link to the post on Larry's blog titled "Everything is a Choice". http://larrywinget.net/blog/?p=535
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
just chippen away
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Larry Winget - Everything is a Choice

Post by just chippen away »

Frank is one of my mentors along with Graham. Would that be a bad thing?
Just Chippen Away
jhickman1

Post by jhickman1 »

Ive never heard of him. He has an interesting way of wording stuff :)
J. Hickman
Liberty Auto Glass
Fayetteville, NC
just chippen away

Post by just chippen away »

I like the way Larry thinks. Blunt and right to the point, no excuses. He could count his friends on one hand and have a few fingers left over, but the friends he has are TRUE friends,,,, My kind of person and thinking.
Just Chippen Away
Windshield911

Post by Windshield911 »

Brent Deines wrote:We can choose to be kind, loving, helpful, encouraging, caring and generous, Here is a link to the post on Larry's blog titled "Everything is a Choice". http://larrywinget.net/blog/?p=535
As a Saints fan, I'm encouraging the media to quit talking about the Bounty Gate scandal. :lol: