What's your most effective form of advertising?

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
windshieldguy81
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: What's your most effective form of advertising?

Post by windshieldguy81 »

i started getting noticed by my banners and drive by traffic at my location. you really should search for a great corner and build you a stand with some banners on it. i have had alot of drive by customers who stopped in on a whim, and alot who remember that i am there. ive also been there for a long time. its a common misconception that we pick up and leave frequently so stick around and build a good local customer base. leave business cards in local businesses, and visit chamber of commerce meetings. a website is a great idea as fore-mentioned above as well. make your location colorful and if you're billing insurance make FREE the biggest lettering on your banner along with your number. customers love to see free on anything. it will draw attention. then you can fill them in on the benefits of using their insurance. hope this helps. good luck.