What happened to the "search" feature?

This area is to offer suggestions and to provide feedback on the Windshield Repair Forum. Please do not use this area to discuss forum rules or to complain about forum actions in regards to post or users. Posts will be removed that do not follow this
engineer

What happened to the "search" feature?

Post by engineer »

I like the new forum but until recently I was able to search the forum. For some reason now search is no longer an option for me when I log in. Has the search feature been disabled for some reason?
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: What happened to the "search" feature?

Post by Brent Deines »

Until you have 10 posts you have limited access, but you should be able to search. I did find something that may have kept that from showing on your screen, so I would suggest that you log out and then log back in again to see if the search feature has been restored. If not, reply to this post and try one more time. If neither of these work I will have to do some more research, but I'm pretty confident that you will be able to use the search feature now.

Please let me know one way or another.

With your tenth post you will gain PM and e-mail capabilities. In fact you should then have all the features available to full members.

Thank you for your patience.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
engineer

Post by engineer »

Brent,

Whatever you did, it did the trick. I now have the search option back. It is strange. I have been using it all along but just last night noticed that it was gone. Thanks for whatever you did!

Allen
Brite Nite

Post by Brite Nite »

The forums is getting better day by day b4 it was hard to keep up with the new post . looks like im going to keep this screen name gota get 10 posts b4 i can pm