New Guy Here

This area is to offer suggestions and to provide feedback on the Windshield Repair Forum. Please do not use this area to discuss forum rules or to complain about forum actions in regards to post or users. Posts will be removed that do not follow this
OttoGlassRepair

New Guy Here

Post by OttoGlassRepair »

Hey Yall I just ordered the Silver Anniversary box, i hope to learn quick and get out there and pay my bills.
My name is Otto, i recently returned from Iraq and just got medically discharged from the Army. so now i don't have a job. so if there is anyone out near the DFW Tx, area that could help me out, i'd appreciate it.
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: New Guy Here

Post by Kgobin »

Otto welcome to the forum! As you can see there is a ton information on the forum and technicians from across the world. I am sure that technicians will chime in with helpful tips and you can always call into Delta Kits as we offer unlimited technical support for free. Also, I would like to thank you and express my appreciation for your sacrifices, dedication, and service to our country. Lastly, thank you for your purchase! Always remember if you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to post it, email it, or call into Delta Kits.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

OttoGlassRepair wrote:Hey Yall I just ordered the Silver Anniversary box, i hope to learn quick and get out there and pay my bills.
My name is Otto, i recently returned from Iraq and just got medically discharged from the Army. so now i don't have a job. so if there is anyone out near the DFW Tx, area that could help me out, i'd appreciate it.
Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our country Otto.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
wingrider

Post by wingrider »

Hi Otto,
I live in the DFW area, I'm thinking about getting into the business myself. It's going on 10 months now, hows your business going? From what I understand it's a LOT of work getting the business, marketing can get expensive so I'm taking my time before making a commitment. I can't help but think the Dallas/Ft.Worth area would be a good market. Let me know.
johnymunch

Post by johnymunch »

Welcome to the forum, there is a lot to learn and share on this forum, a great community for automotive industry.
Mr Bill
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Mr Bill »

A good market is anywhere there are cars.
Now you have to get the word out that you know how to do WSR and that you do it well.
A lot of people do it poorly.