Thanks Kory!!

This area is to offer suggestions and to provide feedback on the Windshield Repair Forum. Please do not use this area to discuss forum rules or to complain about forum actions in regards to post or users. Posts will be removed that do not follow this
kewiglass
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Thanks Kory!!

Post by kewiglass »

I wanted to just give a brief shout out to Kory (kgobin). He's the man. I've only been a member recently, but he went out of his way to contact me personally to resolve a question of mine, and I've noticed he's done that before with others. I kept waiting for the sales pitch that never occurred. "Oh by the way, have you heard about our such and such?"

He took time out of his day to help me out and give me a straight answer, just because he could. Good looking out.

Also, to everyone else who does the same thing by participating in this forum and helping out the rookies like me... THANK YOU!!
RebelTitan74

Re: Thanks Kory!!

Post by RebelTitan74 »

I agree Korey does a great job at helping out any way he can. I helped me out before I even bought anything from delta. Never once through me sales pitch, just wanted to help. That's what made me really join the delta team. Big thanks Korey, you the man.
Kgobin

Re: Thanks Kory!!

Post by Kgobin »

Thanks for the kind words!
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.