Mirrors for sale

Got something to sell? Post it here!
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Mirrors for sale

Post by Brent Deines »

I have about 50 acrylic inspection mirrors for sale. These are just like the Delta Kits acrylic inspection mirrors, but in the shape of a badge and with the "Agent Rock Chip" logo on the back. A single suction cup attaches to the inside of the glass. Originally $7ea, now $3.50ea or 10 for $20.

Send me a private message or call Delta Kits and mention this post if you are interested.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Sylvi

Re: Mirrors for sale

Post by Sylvi »

Dear Denis,

Do you still have mirrors for sale. any other stuff? I used to buy lot when Jeffwas with you what happend to Jeff?.

Sylvester from Srilanka
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Sylvester,

It's good to hear from you again. We do still have some of the Agent Rock Chip mirrors for sale. In fact, we found more than we originally thought we had, so I would urge you to private message or e-mail our international sales manager, Korey Gobin if you are interested in buying the lot at a very good price.

We also have a few used Delta Kits bridges, injectors, lights, and even a few slightly used kits from training classes that we could offer you for a very reasonable price. Korey (KGobin) has been posting a few of these items on the windshield repair forum every week, but if you contact him he can send you a list of everything we currently have in stock.

Jeff resigned from Delta Kits a couple of years ago.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Brent
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
jonnyques

Post by jonnyques »

Jeff moved over to Glass Mechanics. Still there as far as I know. Hes on Facebook if you wanta help him boost his friend count! lol :lol:
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

jonnyques wrote:Jeff moved over to Glass Mechanics. Still there as far as I know. Hes on Facebook if you wanta help him boost his friend count! lol :lol:

My understanding is that he is no longer with Glass Mechanix. I still have regular contact with him.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Sylvi

Post by Sylvi »

Dear Deines,

Thank you for your reply. I used to Telephone from Srilanka or come on live help with Jeff whenever I wanted Glass repair products and send Wire transfers to get Products across to Srilanka. If my memory is correct I remember Jeff started when he was with M/s, Delta kits world largest first Windshield repair forum which did lot to Windshield repairers and still continue to do.

I have Resins for two months still with me hope to get some other products in near future.

Glass repair Work load had reduced due to Srilanka's Ethnic problems and on going Civil War in north of our Paradise Island Srilanka. Due to the above fact used Japanese Vehicles coming to Srilanka has come down by 75% as most used used Vehicles have Wind shield Repairs.thereby our work is reduced.

We are a third world developing country At present all reconditioning for used imported Japanese Vehicles are done in Srilanka due to our cheap labor cost. Very high skilled worker in Srilanka is paid only 10 US Dollars for 8 hour shift and helper is paid 4 to 6 US Dollars. Qualified Automobile Engineer is paid under 500.00 US Dollars for a month. In Srilanka A good meal we can have in a middle class restaurant for under 2 US Dollars.6.00 US Dollars we can talk to USA by Telephone for one hour.

If you want any product from Srilanka Please do not hesitate to contact me Srilanka Produces Worlds best Tea.

Will definitely get in touch with you later for Glass repair Products I want.

Best regards,

Sylvester.
Srilanka.
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Sylvester,

I'm sorry to hear that the civil war in Sri Lanka continues to cripple the economy there. How long has the war been going on now, 20 or 25 years? Hearing how little the people have there makes me feel very blessed. It is a good reminder that although the economy in the USA is shaky, we still have much to be thankful for.

Korey sent you an e-mail, did you receive it? Whenever you are ready to place an order Korey will provide you with an updated list of new and used products, and we will do whatever we can to help you out in these difficult times. We will also pray that peace will soon return to Sri Lanka.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Sylvi

Post by Sylvi »

Dear Mr,Brent Deines

Thank you for your reply I read all reply's. We in Srilanka had lost more 100000 thousand lives and completely disabled more than 300000 thousand people due to this war.

Jungles where the war is going on in most areas valuable timber like Ebony Mahogany Satin trees are cut down by the Srilanka Army in the pretext of LTTE Separatists will not hide and take cover to hit back. Most of the animals in jungles are killed and their flesh are air lifted end up on Dining tables in Colombo top Politicians and army police officers.

Timber is Sold to Colombo Timber dealers as Army can transport any thing to Colombo Without checking in their container Vehicles closed as they return to Colombo after delivering supplies to fighting areas.

Srilankas Current corrupt Government having the world largest amount of Minsters more than 110. In our Cabinet and all Three forces Chiefs are political appointments. all Officers who are supporters of Srilanka Governing party is living in full of luxury any person who criticize the Government is missing gone to the Gods Paradise in few days Dead body will never recover after that criticizem.

Thanks once again for your prayers.

Best regards,

Sylvester.
Srilanka
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

I have 35 acrylic inspection mirrors for sale left.These are just like the Delta Kits acrylic inspection mirrors, but in the shape of a badge with the "Agent Rock Chip" logo on the back, and they are grey and in color. A single suction cup attaches to the inside of the glass. $3.50 each or 10 for $20

send me a PM, email, or call into Delta Kits
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.