Professional Windshield Repair Jump Start, Business Tools Marketing Package

Got something to sell? Post it here!
SGT
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Professional Windshield Repair Jump Start, Business Tools Marketing Package

Post by SGT »

[FONT=Arial]Hello fellow windshield repair technician, [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]My name is Brian Fenner, owner of Safe Glass Technologies. I would like to personally say congratulations on starting, or continuing, to grow one of the most flexible and lucrative businesses available. I would also like to say thank you for considering and or getting this Professional Windshield Repair Jump Start, Business Tools Marketing Package. This package, when coupled with your repair kit, and individual efforts of course, is sure to put you on the fast track to business success. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]In 2002 I started Safe Glass Technologies as a part time independent technician. As I began to get my feet wet, I found that after I purchased my tooling, I was still missing many other critical daily business tools that are just as important as the repair tools-the very tools that help Identify and brand your company. What I am talking about are business cards, brochures, invoices, flyers etc. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]You see, like most, starting out or maybe even established, I did not have the money to pay a professional graphic designer hundreds or thousands to create these forms and then put forth the resources to print these much needed daily documents, so I went to work creating my own. It was very time consuming to say the least, but over the years I have tweaked and revised these templates that I continue to use on a daily basis with great success. Make no mistake about it, this is not another “How To” or “The Secrets To” package, this is just the raw and straightforward business marketing tools that you need to conduct your business on a daily basis. These templates are self explanatory and need no instruction. With that said, there will be no extensive lag time in designing or any extra needed effort on your part, just get them printed with your information and get to work. It’s that simple. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Sure you can buy generic forms from a stationary store BUT they give a generic image also. Is that what you want when you are trying to secure a new account or maintain existing clients? In my opinion, No Way! First impressions may be the difference between getting and losing accounts. This package will help provide you with a professional and identifiable image when you or your printer insert your company logo and contact information. In addition, the forms were developed by a windshield repair professional who knows exactly what details are needed on the forms.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]If you have a computer with MS Office and Adobe, know someone or even for your printer to work with the files, we can supply the files in electronic format. If not we can supply them in a hard copy format. With either format you are sure to jumpstart your business. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]In closing…as they say, hind sight is 20/20 and looking back now that could not be truer. I wish someone had a marketing tools package when I started out to avoid start up and design headaches, as well as valuable time that I could have used to actually repair windshields and obtain more customers. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]We all place a perceived value on things without sometimes realizing the possible return on investment, which is where the true value really is. As I know firsthand, the value of this package far exceeds the price. Easily worth over $100.00 but we are offering it at an introductry special price of the cost of just one windshield repair, $50.00. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I truly believe this package will give you a leg up on your competition, and for that reason it would be wise not share this package as it may just come back around to your local competition. Protect your business investments and your future. If you would like more details or purchase, please send me a private message or contact Brent at Delta Kits to get my e-mail address.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]May your success be plentiful,[/FONT]
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
Brent Deines

Re: Professional Windshield Repair Jump Start, Business Tools Marketing Package

Post by Brent Deines »

Brian,

I had to edit out your e-mail address to conform to windshield repair forum rules. In place of your e-mail address I put that interested parties should send you a private message or call me for your e-mail address. I hope that is ok. If not, please let me know and I can change the edit to something that meets your approval.

Having seen your templates I can say that they would have been a big help to me when I got started. I always recommend that new technicians not spend too much time on anything other than repairs if they can help it. Even at $100 it's a no brainer as obviously countless hours were spent putting these together, but at $50 it's a steal.

Most of us are on a tight budget when we get started in the windshield repair business, but we make our money by doing repairs, not by sitting at the computer all day. I used to spend a lot of time trying to save money, but over the years I have learned that my time is better spent making money. That's not to say that I spend money needlessly, but I now understand that I have more money in my pocket at the end of the day if I do what I do best and pay others for what they do best. Anytime I can free up some time by finding someone who has already done the work for me I take full advantage of it.

You should sell a ton of these packages!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Brian,

We passed a couple of your sample templates around our training class last Friday and most of the class seemed very interested. They gave us permission to forward their contact information to you, so hopefully you can help them out and make a buck or two in the process.

We also showed training class attendees Impact Marketing's complete set of marketing manuals at the last class and found there was considerable interest for those as well. Although very different in content and price, I think the two packages compliment each other quite well.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
SGT

Post by SGT »

Brent,

Thank you very much for you and your trainers efforts in showing the templates. Hopefully it will help those interested, new and established alike with same benefits/success from the templates as I have had.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

No problem. I think any new technician would be impressed with how you run your business, and how successful you have been running a part time windshield repair business in addition to your full time profession. There are many windshield repair technicians that do not do as well working full time, at least in part due to the fact that they do not have professional documents that you have developed to help position your business above the local competition.

Anything we can do to help a new windshield repair technician succeed!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
SGT

Post by SGT »

Hello everyone and thank you for your interest in my package. The most common question is what is in the package? So I thought I would post the contents.

Brochure
Business Cards
Chip Savers
Coupons (retail & wholesale)
Employee ID
Fax Cover
Fleet INspection Form
Flyer (retail, wholesale & corporate disc.)
Invoices (retail & wholesale)
Magnetic Signs
Newspaper Ad
Placemat Ad
Service Agreement

If you have a more specific question about this package or WSR in general, I would be more than happy to help. You can contact me through PM, my website or give Brent a call.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
tracy5963

Re: Professional Windshield Repair Jump Start, Business Tools Ma

Post by tracy5963 »

hi is this offer still good?
SGT

Post by SGT »

tracy5963 wrote:hi is this offer still good?
Hello Tracy5963,

I do appologize for not responding sooner. I have been so consumed with the WRO that I have not focused as much on checking in all areas of the forum. The answer to your question is yes. Please PM me with your contact info or for mine so I can provide and information you may need on the package. Thanks for your interest.
Roo

Post by Roo »

I just want to thank Brian for putting together this package! It is awesome! Within a few minutes I had my own personal invoice, flyers, and fleet inspection forms and there is so much more in the package too. I just deleted Brian's logo and phone numbers plugged my logo and numbers in and Voila! Instant company image :D Plus even if you don't have a logo you can just remove Brian's SGT logo and type in your company name. I haven't even tapped into all the stuff that is in PDF format yet. Thanks again Brian you are a champ! If you are on the fence about getting this jump off, it's legit and a great deal for the bucks, your first repair will pay for it!

Best of luck Brian!
:ugeek:
napster52

Post by napster52 »

Thanks for the trainers. They helped me put lot. Hats off for all of you.

===========================================================
napster