Delta Windshield Kit (nearly new)

Got something to sell? Post it here!
David T

Delta Windshield Kit (nearly new)

Post by David T »

For sale: a complete windshield repair system. Included in this package is:

Delta EZK 121 Double Bridge Repair Kit This kit was used to make only 5 repairs and is as close to brand new as you will find. Bridges were thoroughly cleaned after each use and are immaculate in appearance (the toolbox and all other tools are also in perfect condition). Also included is a “Centering Tool” which makes positioning an injector with precise accuracy much easier. Retail price: $1094.50

ENT 201 Entrepreneur Kit This enhancement to the double bridge repair system includes a Hood Cover (essential for protecting the paint on customers vehicles), a Moisture Evaporator (valuable for repairs made after rainstorms or when making repairs in high humidity environments), UV Shield (important when making repairs in the Sun) and a Crack Expander. Retail price: $192.50

Personal note: If starting out in this business, why consider Delta Kits? There are many WSR systems available. Some are much more expensive some aren’t. After seeing first hand repairs being made using equipment from other companies, I can vouch that Delta Kits and their quality resin has no comparison (some other repair techs using different equipment have admitted to using the resin that Delta Kits offer).

The Windshield Repair Success System This is a complete marketing program (seven different guides) that provides all the information for making $80,000-$100,000/year making WS repairs. This is a COMPLETE “step by step” system that will show you exactly what to do to generate huge profits. Using this guide, you will be able to dominate the windshield repair target market in your community in a month. Even if you already have an existing WSR business, the information in these guides can bring in an extra 10-20 customers every month (with a little more time and effort, an extra 10-20 customers per week). Retail price: $297.00

All total, these items represent over $1583.00 in costs. I will sell this entire package for $1150.00. For ANYBODY that has been thinking about entering the windshield repair business (full time or part time) or for someone that is already doing WSR and wants to expand their operations, this is a great opportunity.

In compliance with the guidelines of the Delta Kits Forum, please contact me via a private message for further information.
smaples
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Delta Windshield Kit (nearly new)

Post by smaples »

Interested in your kit. Can offer 650.00 let me know. Thanks.
smaples
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by smaples »

theoffspring

Post by theoffspring »

I'm interested in your kit email me {email address removed} thank you wade
David T

Post by David T »

Wade,
Thanks for expressing an interest in this complete and ready to go package. I have sent you a private message. Let me know if you have any other questions.
David
loveworm

Post by loveworm »

sorry don't know how to PM. If you PM me i can make a good offer.

Thanks
David T

Post by David T »

Loveworm,

Thanks for your interest in this complete package. Considering its' condition and minimal use, I have no doubt that you (or any other buyer) will be extremely happy with it.

I have sent you a private message that includes information about using the "private message" feature of the WSR forum. I also included my email address if you would prefer that method of communicating.

David T