Got something to sell? Post it here!
SMITHY
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: FOR SALE: GLASS TECHNOLOGIES SPECTRUM STARTER KIT

Post by SMITHY »

DryStar wrote:
SMITHY wrote:
DryStar wrote:Jeff,

Your new ad looks so much better without the "CAPS". Seems like a fair price to me. If your confident with your repairs with this kit why not list it Craigs? I sold a few of mine in the past and collected an additional training fee. Something to consider ;)

Not a bad idea, Drystar. I did consider that, but then I thought to myself, what if someone buys it from me here, then all of a sudden I have another competitor amongst many others. So I would prefer to sell it to someone away from me...make sense. Plus I am not even out there networking yet, so the last thing I need is another competitor. LOL
I fully understand your concern. I never sold kits or trained others within my working area. They were normally 30-60 miles out which never effected me. It was just a suggestion, that's all.
I appreciate it!
Jeff Smith-Owner
A + Windshield Repair
SMITHY

Post by SMITHY »

Okay, I have now reduced the price to $450.00 on this item and it will not go any lower.
Jeff Smith-Owner
A + Windshield Repair
Benbilliards

Post by Benbilliards »

Is anyone familiar with this particular Kit? Any recommendations or feedback on it?
SMITHY

Post by SMITHY »

Thank you all for looking. This item has been sold!
Jeff Smith-Owner
A + Windshield Repair
just chippen away

Post by just chippen away »

I have used it for your years and I have 3 injectors... ones you take the smort time to understand how it works and why, You will like the results. Simple to use and to clean for what cleaning there is..

I still say it is a great buy, who ever bought it, you will like it, PM me if you need any help with it..
Just Chippen Away
Benbilliards

Post by Benbilliards »

I dont think I have quite enough posts to do any Pmming or I don't see where to at least. I went ahead and got the kit.. It is a good deal. I'm sure I can figure out how to use it.. and worst case scenario if I decide to resell it I doubt I will lose that much on it.
SMITHY

Post by SMITHY »

I am sure you will like it Ben and it is a great kit! Lot's of value, and great starter package.
Jeff Smith-Owner
A + Windshield Repair