American repair kit

Got something to sell? Post it here!
Jimmy Prince

American repair kit

Post by Jimmy Prince »

I have a brand new in the box that i never even opened american windshield kit. its the american kit with a add on mirror. I decited i dont want to do this business.I pain $345 + the mirror I can return it for a refund but, they will charge 10% re stocking fee so i thought ill sell it here for $300 before i send it back. Just got it last week and its still sitting there brand new in the box.So ill give it a day or so here then ill send it back. Let me know ASAP.......Thanks Jim

Milwaukee
Last edited by Kgobin on May 31st, 2011, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed phone number
just chippen away
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: American repair kit

Post by just chippen away »

It is a shame people do not think longer before jumping into self employment.
Best of luck in what ever venture you do go into.
Just Chippen Away
Jimmy Prince

Post by Jimmy Prince »

I Thought about it Alot!!!! But then i got to thinking last night. I live in a place where it rains or snows 8 months out of the year. so this would be just seasonal at best. And for me to make $100 or $200 a week for 4 or 5 months just isnt worth my time. I do alot of Music shows that makes me enough money for the whole year. this would have been a "hobby" not a job. so not really much thought has to go into doing this. if i got a job fine if i didnt fine. Its just not my thing right now.I dont have the time to sit on a corner with a huge sign and wait for people to get there windshields fixed. or go from car lot to car lot looking for work. Leave that to the younger guys or the people that really need the work.. :)
just chippen away
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by just chippen away »

Jimmy
I am glad you did put more thought into looking into this as a hobby to you. To 98% of us this is our full time carear choice and to have to compete with the "hobbyist" hacking their way though just getting a few more bucks just is not right....

It would be like us getting into your carear of doing magic with a cheep set of cards hacking our way through making your full time carear look cheesey... "excuse the wisc. pun"

Thank you for thinking this over harder....

I use to work over by 76th and goodhope "Johnson Cart" , and lived in brownbeer.
Just Chippen Away
Jimmy Prince

Post by Jimmy Prince »

Thats what i thought. I didnt want to just do this as a hobby and take food away from the good people out there that do this for a living. I know just what your talking about. it would piss me off if someone did my job as a hobby and took money away from me. I think ill stick with my music and leave the fixing to the pros............ ;)
Jimmy Prince

Post by Jimmy Prince »

Ok lets Bump it down to $275 . this is a deal and a half. Brand new in the box. They are charging me 15% for a restocking fee so it your chance for a deal. if it dont sell by tomorrow ill have to send it back or give the business another try. :o
Jimmy Prince

Post by Jimmy Prince »

THIS KIT IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. Thanks.............Jimmy ;)