Got something to sell? Post it here!
showman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

H.L. System for sale

Post by showman »

HL Restoration Professional System with toolbox and Metabo sander

Purchased @ $497.00

Well sell @ $325.00

I may have actually used it 5-7 times since I purchased it so it's in very good condition.
My second business really does not allow me the time that's needed to focus on this biz the way I would need too,
so it's basically sitting not making anyone any money. I also have photos if interested.
showman

Re: H.L. System for sale

Post by showman »

[quote="showman"]HL Restoration Professional System with toolbox and Metabo sander

Purchased @ $497.00

Well sell @ $325.00 obo

I may have actually used it 5-7 times since I purchased it so it's in very good condition.
My second business really does not allow me the time that's needed to focus on this biz the way I would need too,
so it's basically sitting not making anyone any money. I also have photos if interested.

The price I'm asking is to offset shipping.
candyman

Post by candyman »

What HLR systemm. What HLR UV do you have in your kit, what pads and how many remaining. I dont want to assume what kit. I work full time and I understand time constraints. I may retire again just so I can do the HLR and WSR full time. I gave my son my spare orbital a few weeks ago to keep his headlights clear. I planned to buy another Groits instead of the metabo. The 2 metabos I have just dont hold up compared to the newer Griots 3". I will run the numbers based on your feed back. TTYL candyman
showman

Post by showman »

Hey candyman, It's the HLPro302, I have Infinity 4.1 sample bottles and 1/2 bottles of the coat to protect. 3000 polishing disc-12, 320 sanding-22, 500 sanding-3, 800 sanding-3, 1200 sanding-3, 1500 sanding-25
candyman

Post by candyman »

You will be hard pressed to get your asking priced based on the information you provided. I dont know what the sample bottle of 4.1 infiniti consist of. Not including the tool caring case you are looking at maybe $188 to $200
You have an unusal list of pads remaining. Normally you get about 30 pads per pack for about $18 excepth for the 3000 polishing pads. I figured $100 for the metabo and that would be high for used. I need to pull up the pro kit302 to see what else that includes. Protectivve glasses, gloves etc... is not something I am interested in. A beginner may be your best option to sell to.
Eco Steam
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Eco Steam »

im guessing this has been sold, I tried to contact, but no reply yet....

If you still have it, let me know.

ATX
recboy2000

Post by recboy2000 »

If you still have the kit let me know ASAP