Busines for sale

Got something to sell? Post it here!
bill lambeth

Busines for sale

Post by bill lambeth »

I have a very well established business for sale in Alabama.I was made a job offer that I could not refuse.I have P and L to show a very good profit for 8 years.I am asking 30,000 and that includes a 2010 Nissan Rogue with a wrap on it.This is a steal for this business!I need to report to my new job asap.
maxryde
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Busines for sale

Post by maxryde »

Hey Bill, as you know I would jump at this offer if it were me alone!! BUT I have to think of my wife sooo...

I believe this would be a great oppertunity for a seasoned tech.... JMHO

Best of luck in your new adventure!! :D
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Your Nissan has to be worth at least half that and probably a lot more with the awesome wrap job you had done! Given the details you've shared with me I think that's a pretty good deal for anyone who can come up with the money. I newbie would shave several years off the start up phase and an existing business would add to the bottom line immediately.

Service businesses are extremely difficult to value but anyone in this industry knows it's not easy to develop the reputation and year on year sales numbers you have posted. If you were in our neck of the woods I'd sure be taking a serious look at what you have to offer. You're not, so the best I can do is let you know if I come across anyone I think would be a good fit.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Bill; I hope you find a buyer soon!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
t4k

Post by t4k »

Good luck, Bama. :D