GT Glass Eliminator repair kit, how much is it worth

Got something to sell? Post it here!
DavidCook
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

GT Glass Eliminator repair kit, how much is it worth

Post by DavidCook »

We have a GT Glass Eliminator repair kit. It works good. What do you think it is worth if we sell it.
Certifications:
Sika Urethane
Dow Chemical
Dinitrol
CRL Lawrence
Glasweld
Glass Technology
Liquid Resins
Glass Mechanix
OSHA 10
Eco Steam
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: GT Glass Eliminator repair kit, how much is it worth

Post by Eco Steam »

It would depend on the condition, how long you've had it, it's use, etc...without seeing it or anything like that, it's hard to determine a value if any. You also need to consider the fact that it's not even listed on GT's site any longer and has not been for sometime, I would say at least a year if not 2 or more. They probably still have/sell parts and such.

I started with a GT kit and still carry a couple of them, I wanted one of these for a while, but the cost was too much to justify the equipment. I now have my eyes set on a different, still expensive, system but will use my trade-in value towards it this year.

Good luck with figuring it out, it can be difficult believe me. I still have a vin etching kit from GT that is now 7 years old and it was used 1 time! it collects all my dust in the garage now. $799 plus shipping, I couldn't even get $100 for it, so I just decided to hold onto it, maybe put it to use when I open a shop in the future.
Eco Steam Car Wash & Detailing
DavidCook
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: GT Glass Eliminator repair kit, how much is it worth

Post by DavidCook »

Thanks for the response. The conditions of it is it works perfect. GT stills sells all the parts. A company names VBSA is still selling them.
I agree these are very pricy at $4300 put based on a lot lower used price this one should be a lot more affordable.
Certifications:
Sika Urethane
Dow Chemical
Dinitrol
CRL Lawrence
Glasweld
Glass Technology
Liquid Resins
Glass Mechanix
OSHA 10