Delta double bridge tool kit for sale w/banners

Got something to sell? Post it here!
stihlcarven
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Delta double bridge tool kit for sale w/banners

Post by stihlcarven »

Hi there folks. I am downsizing my business to include just me and my wife. I have a few Delta kits I am considering selling. Kits have lots of extras, but may be missing original equipment such as the original curing light. I am looking for these items, I am certain I have them. I will update as I do. I do have u.v. lights that go with them regardless. I just prefer the long tube style lights, and have put this style in the kits. Older style injectors working nicely. 3 large yellow banners with red lettering that say FREE WINSHIELD REPAIR. 6'-12' long. Hood protector that may have small tear that has been taped with duct tape. I will include a nice after market sun shield that cost me $120 new. There is lots I am neglecting to list, as I put the kits in order today I will list. My dremels are well worn, and I will include one with charger, but not in the best shape. I am going to take pics of everything included in this first kit today or tomorrow. Just seeing if there is interest. I am asking $550 delivered. I do not do paypal or ebay, but I am set up to take credit cards. My name is Todd, my business is AAA WINDSHIELD REPAIR PLUS.
stihlcarven
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Delta double bridge tool kit for sale w/banners

Post by stihlcarven »

Sold. I have couple other kits I will list if there's any interest.