My Personal Kit For Sale

Got something to sell? Post it here!
GLASSTIME
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

My Personal Kit For Sale

Post by GLASSTIME »

:ugeek: Hello,

I am now selling my own Delta Kits EZK-121. If you wanted a comparison, the new Delta Kits Mobile Pro Plus Kit could be used as a side by side comparison. My kit has everything included in that kit plus so much more! Keep in mind, it looks like appearance wise, Delta has updated that part of the new kit. Hopefully I will be able to attach photos of everything, but, I'll tell you all about my kit.

It is in excellent condition! Most used kits don't even still have the plastic protective covers on the suction cups of the TLAPS of the pump. As you can see, mine does. I've made the decision that it's time to let go of the kit and I'd like to see someone serious about the business to buy it. Nevertheless, I am asking $1,000.00 obo!

Not pictured is a banner, 2 complete "Windshield Repair" swooper flags and pole kits with tire brace.....

Just to inform, I am pursuing selling this kit as quickly as possible. Therefore, I do have it advertised on many more sites than just here. Chances are at the price I am asking, this kit will sell relatively fast. Thanks for checking it out guys and gals!

Last edited by Kgobin on January 17th, 2014, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: image added to post
Chad E. Clewis
President
GLASSTIME Windshield Repair & Headlight Restoration

"Its What You Put Into It That Counts"