Headlight restoration?

Discuss all aspects of headlight restoration, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
gt_repair

Re: Headlight restoration?

Post by gt_repair »

Scott
Go to a junk yard and get a few ugly lights and tape off 1/2, restore it and use that as your addv. with garages or were ever you want to put them,. Keep one for your self as your display. When you get cust.'s take pikes before and after, when you have enough have them made into a booklet to shaow your work so they can see what you do. Also give cards or 1/3 flyers away to the cust.'s you have just done and ask them to give them to there freinds if they like what you have done for them....

Both of these are my way along with a mag sign on your auto showing before and after pics....

I have them on this forum someplace

Welcome aboard
zachb

Post by zachb »

I recently bought a metabo sxe 400 da and just finished my second job with it. Im running it off a 400 watt inverter it worked really well and saved me a ton of time. If you are thinking about purchasing one I highly recommend it.
chips1144

Post by chips1144 »

Thanks Zach... I like that is doesn't take much juice to run it...

GT's pics on his magnetic sign's are terrific, a picture or maybe two are worth a Thousand words, well done GT... All Great Idea's...
gt_repair

Post by gt_repair »

I did a BMW today and the 1/2 done light I cary as show was what I used to show her what hers will look like.

She was thrilled it was going to look that good before I even worked on them. Then she saw the lights I did for her. Blown away at that time. I gave her 3, 1/3 page flyers for hand out and she ask for more at that time....

Cheep advertizment..