Marketing Tip.Don\'t forget city vehicles

Discuss all aspects of headlight restoration, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
Chips-B-Gone

Marketing Tip.Don't forget city vehicles

Post by Chips-B-Gone »

Just a quick little marketing tip/story that you guys may think about. 'tis the season for Xmas Parades. Well our city had thier parade a couple of weeks ago. Before the parade the city police "cruisers" were clearing the streets for the festivities to begin when my 3 year old pointed at the cop car and said "nasty headlights dad". (she picked it up from me..I'm always looking for potential customers) Sure enough they were so I took down the unit number. My oldest son (age 11) told me to go see If I could to that car for the police.

The following day I went and spoke to the Captain of the precinct. He talked to the chief but never returned my call.

Tonight we held a Boy Scout meeting at the precinct and went over different items like drugs, etc... with the Boy Scouts. While on a break I started talking to the Sergeant and I told him who I was and what I did and he informed me the Chief and the Captain are wanting me to do the whole fleet and possibly the blue strobe bars too... Talk about exciting.

I'm going to see the Captain and the Chief tomorrow.

The possibilities in this business are ENDLESS!!!