Invoice w/warranty for HLR

Discuss all aspects of headlight restoration, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
Cryatal_Image
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Invoice w/warranty for HLR

Post by Cryatal_Image »

i am probably a bit late as this thread looks a bit old and my asking wont get read but i to would appreciate the same info
candyman

Post by candyman »

I just saw this post. I wasnt aware so many wanted a copy. Get me a fax or ph # and I will call you. I still have copies . I stopped giving warranties last year after I had several redo's from the prior year due to the extreme heat and humidity here in the south. I switched from using polish prior to applying the UV coating to using a 3000 sanding pad. I found that some of the lens were only lasting 6 to 15 months. Some HLR's I did almost 3 years ago are still good. If the HL's , new from the factory is only guaranteed for a year why should we do it for longer. I now tell my customers that if they take care of their lens, it should last 12 months or longer. That they should treat their lights like they treat the waxing of their vehicle. It should be done regular or as needed. I have no control over how well the customer will take care of their vehicle. I restored a headlight recently and the lady stated she has never washed her car. I am using the new Infiniti 4.1 now and Iam waiting to see how long it last prior to jumping out there with a long term guarantee. A year will be the max if I do.
Cryatal_Image

Post by Cryatal_Image »

ok, emailed you.

After my wet polish with water, i use 3M "perfect it II" rubbing compound. Seems to work i guess but just getting started really.
candyman

Post by candyman »

I sent Crystal-Image copies , Do any of you that requested information a few months ago still want it. Send me a PM with a fax # or address and I will forward copies to you.
Cryatal_Image

Post by Cryatal_Image »

candyman wrote:I sent Crystal-Image copies , Do any of you that requested information a few months ago still want it. Send me a PM with a fax # or address and I will forward copies to you.

Thanks alot "Candyman". Very nice of you
candyman

Post by candyman »

PM me and I will try to fax you a few examples over the weekend.
newheadlites

Post by newheadlites »

candyman, can you send me a copy also, thanks Ray
kevinsoupy

Post by kevinsoupy »

Hey everyone! I am new to this and I am looking for info about invoicing and warranty. Also looking to find resources for printing brochures and shirts and other marketing materials. I am just getting started and I have my Delta HLR Kit. I am looking forward to the journey and also looking for some tips on how to get started. Thanks
ClearHeadlights-Ohio

Post by ClearHeadlights-Ohio »

Candyman -- Do you still have any warranty or invoice copies you can share with a newbie. I'm getting ready to start up my business and would like to provide professional invoices and a possible warranty.
thanks..