Most Challenging Aspect of starting a New Business

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Most Challenging Aspect of starting a New Business

Post by RCRNR »

Semper I think the most challenging part for most is to actually do it. After I opened my first business which were Rent To Own corps I read an article in a business journal it said, back then many years ago now, most people will go through there entire life and never make over 48k a year because of fear of trying to control their own destiny. What I did then and now was worked for a company like Rent To Own Pay Day loan and now WSR, managed their stores and learned as much as I could. Then thought what should I emulate from them and what can I do better than them, then do it. Seems to me you have already completed the hard part which is doing it. Not to say you wont make a mistake or two along the way but learn from it and drive on. Drive is what makes one succeed not intelligence not education. At least that's my experience in life. Drive on always