Invoicing processing...

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
bogiegolfer1968

Invoicing processing...

Post by bogiegolfer1968 »

Hello All,

I've been doing repairs for over 4 years now and have been using an outside processor for most of that time. I thought their prices were high but given my lack of time, I've gladly paid for their service. Fortunately, I have enough locations now to warrant hiring office personnel to handle invoicing. My partner and I thought that we might be able to offer this service at rates that are below what is currently available. My question...Is there any interest out there for this?

Thanks for your time.
Nate

Re: Invoicing processing...

Post by Nate »

I have used Glasscomp for 8 years. I fax my invoices to them for processing. It costs me $2.50 per invoice, no monthly fees, and I have never had an invoice rejection. If you can bet that, yes I am interested.
Nate
Shurte
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Invoicing processing...

Post by Shurte »

Nate wrote:I have used Glasscomp for 8 years. I fax my invoices to them for processing. It costs me $2.50 per invoice, no monthly fees, and I have never had an invoice rejection. If you can bet that, yes I am interested.
Nate
Hi Nate, I would love to hear how Glasscomp works for you. I checked out their website and to be honest it looked vague and hokey with no clear idea or direction...

Im new to all this so maybe it makes sense to you experienced guys?