I just found quick fixx

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Vikingfann
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: I just found quick fixx

Post by Vikingfann »

Unfortunately this has been my recent experience also. Payment used to be more timely and consistant but something seams to have changed internally. My last 2 checks were initiated only because I contacted them about the tardiness.
Vikingfann

Post by Vikingfann »

Actually we may have just lost QuickFixx. Their web pages no longer exist and calls to the office as a repair person, customer, or insurance rep go unanswered. Calls to directly to Chris Mathews go unanswered also. The check that was supposed to be issued to me appears to have once again been delayed. Thing aren't looking good.

Jere
Attack-A-Crack Windshield Repair
SpencerWindshield

Post by SpencerWindshield »

Quick Fixx owes me $3000 in back payments that they said they sent me but never were deposited in my bank account that were lost in the shuffle somehow and they were always working on getting me the next payments... Now no answer and no website. Great...