I just found quick fixx

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
rlb

Re: I just found quick fixx

Post by rlb »

I was just recently contacted by Quick Fix. You are required to have a 5 year committment with them. The only out clause for you as a business owner is at their discretion.
Our Glass

Post by Our Glass »

this is wrong.. you can void your contract whenever you like.. your are not bound in and can't get out.. I will explain the reason for the 5 year contract if your would like.
chipfixman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by chipfixman »

I just got notice that there is a windshield repair training program that is offered for FREE. It is scheduled for Oct. 28th and it is on board the Carnival Cruise Lines ship named Paradise. It is a 3 day cruise Fri - Mon and the training is free. Everyone is invited. Here is the info (copied from the email I received):

OK, here it is...... The Carnival Cruise ship PARADISE is set to sail on Friday Oct. 28th and return on Monday Oct. 31st.

Here is the deal:

We want everyone to join us on this cruise!

The cost is only $322 per person (based on double occupancy) including tax. You can also add a 3rd, 4th or 5th person to a cabin for only $132 per person including tax.

You need to confirm your cabin by calling Carnival Cruise Lines 1-866-857-7231 ext 35528 and pay a $100 deposit. The group name is "quick fixx" and the booking # 39ZS32. THIS HAS TO BE CONFIRMED BY FEB. 7th The remainder needs to be paid by Aug. 29th. You can cancel anytime prior to Aug. 29th for a full refund.

We need everyone to confirm. If you are the winner of the free cruise we will refund the amount of the cruise back to you

If you are the winner of the free cruise and you have not registered...SORRY. You have to be registered to attend our fun-filled 3 day training cruise. Also, this cruise is available to everyone interested in learning more about the windshield repair business. We will provide equipment training, sales training, and much more. There will also be a "grow your business" training only for ISO's.
chipfixman

Post by chipfixman »

You can cancel at anytime. It is easy, all you do is stop accepting their referrals and they will send them to someone else. The contract is so that the jobs they send you will be processed by them. It is that easy! If they send you a job , they want to process it for you.
mikenieves

Post by mikenieves »

can u email me thier web address. thank u.
Last edited by Kgobin on August 30th, 2011, 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email address removed
mikenieves

Post by mikenieves »

can u email me thier website
chipfixman

Post by chipfixman »

I don't think I can post website address on this forum. You can search for them on the internet. Search for quick fixx windshield repair. They should pull up for you. This may be the only way to compete against SGC. I hope for the day when I don't have to deal with SGC...just saying :)
ministry4u

Post by ministry4u »

There are some facts that may have changed since some of the previous posts. I saw somebody compare ACT $12.95 to the $10 Quick Fixx charges. It's not the same service. The 12.95 ACT charges is if they do the talking to the insurance company when you're getting the claim number. Q,F does not do this service. YOU call the insurance and get the claim number with the customer and then submit the paperwork through the Q.F online submitting form. ACT offers this same service for only $5.95. So, ACT ends up being $4 cheaper. Also, the quick pay or whatever you want to call it is processed 2x a week for ACT and you receive your money usually the next day. At Q.F pay periods end on Fri afternoons. So, If you do a job on a Sat (We'll use Aug for example) 4th, it would be processed and be on your pay period ending on Fri the 10th. You get your direct deposit the next Fri from when the pay period ends, so the direct deposit pay date wouldn't be until the 17th. But you wont get paid then, they will tell you themself that if takes 4-5 business days for the deposit to go through. So, for that day of work on the 4th you will probably get paid around the 22nd. And the quick pay/ rapid pay, is $0.50 more for quick fixx. They charge more and hold the money almost 3 weeks in this case. Can you really call that quick pay? You do have the option to waive that and be paid when they get paid.
Here is where somebody may want to overlook the extra money they would be paying Q.F and the maybe not quite worth it rapid/quick pay. The referrals. If you are getting "free money" then that can offset what you are paying them. It certainly is a give and take relationship. Chris at Q.F will tell you it's a 10-1 ratio for referrals. You have to weigh your options here. I called ACT and compared their "negotiated" rates with Q.F and they were all the same. Just throwing that in for what it's worth.
If you love networking, they do allow you to add a location (for $100 fee) and build a business in other locations. That may be right up your alley, OR it could seem like some sort of a pyramid thing. Do your homework. Like a previous poster said, they (Q.F) are nice and full of information, and are not pushy.
I personally appreciate the referrals and like that I can go to google and type in rock chip repair and see their (Q.F) name pop up. I know if somebody in my area calls that number, I'll be getting a call. I can say I've only seen ads for ACT trying to sign up contractors, not build our businesses.
Good Luck in your research! ;)
salvatoreali

Post by salvatoreali »

I suggest extreme caution with quickfixx
Even though their phone mobile app is awesome for submitting claims they have a problem that I can't deal with.
They are bad payers.Only after I refuse work do they pay months after the insurance companies paid them.
I am currently owed about $200 by them going back more than 3 months now.The App shows they were paid.Bad business. Have threatened small claims court.No answers to my concerns from Quick Fixx.My advice? Stay away from Quick Fixx.
LARRYDIESBACH

Post by LARRYDIESBACH »

salvatoreali wrote:I suggest extreme caution with quickfixx
Even though their phone mobile app is awesome for submitting claims they have a problem that I can't deal with.
They are bad payers.Only after I refuse work do they pay months after the insurance companies paid them.
I am currently owed about $200 by them going back more than 3 months now.The App shows they were paid.Bad business. Have threatened small claims court.No answers to my concerns from Quick Fixx.My advice? Stay away from Quick Fixx.
Generally if it seems to be too good to be true it is just that.