Advertising on Invoices

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Clarity Glass
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Advertising on Invoices

Post by Clarity Glass »

I am thinking of redesigning my retail customer invoices. Thinking of moving to full sheet invoice which I won't need the full space for insurance and customer pertinent info. Had this crazy thought of putting 4 business card images (black & white) of auto related businesses that refer their customers to me. If I had more than four referring businesses, I would rotate them when I reprinted invoices. This would be free advertising for them as a goodwill gesture to helping each others biz. What are your thoughts as wsr professionals AND how would you respond from a customer perspective? People ask me for auto recon references all the time so this is a super easy way to do so. Interested in your thoughts. Thanks, Steve.
RHughes89
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Advertising on Invoices

Post by RHughes89 »

Interesting idea, I wonder about turning the bottom 1/3 or 1/4 of the invoice into a couple of coupons that can be cut out for a customer's friend/relative that requires a repair offering them 10% off or something similar like maybe a discount off headlight refinishing etc...

Ron