Insurance for Windshield Repair Technicians

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Dave M
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Insurance for Windshield Repair Technicians

Post by Dave M »

Just received my quote (Maine) and it's higher than I'm paying now...$563
calexander
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by calexander »

Dave M wrote:Just received my quote (Maine) and it's higher than I'm paying now...$563
Please note that the premiums quoted are based on your location, the limits and optional coverage's that are selected.

If you have questions about the quote OR might like to discuss potential ways to reduce the annual premium, please let me know.

Thanks
Chris Alexander
calexander

Post by calexander »

Hi All,

Road construction season has definitely kicked off in my area - actually had a few decent sized rocks hit my windshield on my drive in today! No chips or cracks thankfully.

Do you guys find that this is a busier time of the year for you based on the amount of road work that coincides with warmer weather? Seems like it would be.

Hope all of your businesses are running strong!

Chris Alexander
calexander

Post by calexander »

Hello,

There still seems to be a consistent need for General Liability insurance within the Windshield Repair industry. We have also been getting consistent interest for Garage Keeper's Coverage as well.

If this sounds like you OR if you simply have questions, just let us know.

Thanks

Chris Alexander
Bentknight

Post by Bentknight »

I am just getting into the windshield repair business and I am in definite need for liability insurance. I have an LLC for another business but it will not cover the glass repair. I will be working nationwide, like my LLC and need to be insured across state lines.

Thanks in advance.
calexander

Post by calexander »

Hello,

We can definitely assist with securing General Liability Insurance for you - as well as answering any questions that you might have about the process. We do write in all states and the coverage follows you wherever you conduct business.

Please give us a call to discuss M-F, 8:30am-5:00pm EST. You can always get a quote started 24/7 at: www.insuremyhomebiz.com

Thanks
Chris Alexander
844-249-2684
Mattimeo

Post by Mattimeo »

In your experience whats your advice on saying to customers up to 100% off on insurance deductible? These are the list of insurance companies that we are working with https://www.windautoglass.com/insurance/ We find that mentioning it does entice customers to inquire about it. For obvious reasons who will not want to get their windshield replaced or repaired for free right.
calexander

Post by calexander »

There is a $250 for Property Claims with the RLI Home Business Insurance Policy. This policy provides coverage for your Business Property as well as for Business Liability.

We are actually not involved in the reimbursement end of the transaction.

Thanks
Chris Alexander
844-249-2684
calexander

Post by calexander »

Hi Everyone!

It has been a while since I posted here and thought I would just remind everyone that we still offer Business Liability for Windshield Repair technicians at some of the most competitive rates around.

If you have questions OR if you might like a quote, please give us a call or check out our website for 24/7 quoting!

Chris Alexander
RLI Insurance Company
844-249-2684
www.insuremyhomebiz.com

Thanks and hopefully all of your businesses are running smoothly so far in 2019!