Winter Repairs Tent at mall

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Winter Repairs Tent at mall

Post by RCRNR » September 13th, 2018, 9:51 pm

I just opened my Tent WSR business at a local mall on 9-1-2018. I love every minute of it. I was wondering if anyone else has experience with how much sales decrease during winter. I am currently open at the mall 7 days a week and working my old job at nights. Between my current job and the WSR business I am putting in 90+ hour weeks. If it is typical for business to only slow down slightly in winter months I may put in a month notice at other job. I used to work at a tent location 5-7 years ago and don't really remember how much it slowed during winter. I don't know if anyone else here is as anal as me I will keep track of sales daily as well as weather each day for the first two years at least, If so please let me know especially if you are from Washington State. Weather here so far has been great only two days of rain the whole day and both had excellent sales. Also if anyone knows the legalities or rules of what can be filed on insurance claims or where to get that information that would be great. Thank You Rock Chip Repair N Roll llc