Choosing a company to supply your new business

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Semper Fi
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Choosing a company to supply your new business

Post by Semper Fi »

Starting a new business is tough. You have many companies to choose from when it comes to purchasing your equipment, supplies and obtaining support. I have been researching, planning and losing sleep for months. I have communicated with alot of WSR suppliers and finally made my decision. I want to say thank you to Korey. His patience and support is way above and beyond the competition. With Korey’s help, I was able to customize a kit with the items I wanted and he even provided guidance on items that I initially thought I needed that weren’t really necessary. The end result is that I saved quite a bit of money.

I sold cars in a past life and you seldom see someone in sales telling you that you don’t need to buy something that would increase their bottom line. So my hats off to Korey and Team Delta Kits for top notch customer service. He is even willing to facetime with me if I need halp with a repair. I challenge you to find that level of commitment and customer service elsewhere. Thanks again Korey!
Semper Fi - USMC
Don’t give up! Don’t ever give up!
Jimmy V.
RebelTitan74

Re: Choosing a company to supply your new business

Post by RebelTitan74 »

I will second that, Korey puts support before sells. He really believes in helping you the customer first and making you successful.
Cfkdaddy

Post by Cfkdaddy »

Hi, Im looking at the same decision. Could you PM me some info on why you went with Delta and what customizations you made to your starting kit? Any advice would be really appreciated.
Semper Fi

Post by Semper Fi »

No need for a PM, I looked at three different companies when researching to decide who to buy equipment and suplies from. I am new so I had a multitude of questions some of which I am certain were annoying. Korey answered every question I had and offered advice on items that were not necessary and that allowd me to customize a kit that had the essentials and eliminate the “fluff”. The kit I ended up with is Delta’s EZ350S but modified with some additional equipment and eliminating some of the included items. If you need advice on equipment call Delta’s competion ask a bunch of questions and ask to modify one of their kits. Then you call Korey and ask the same questions and you be the judge. I’m not easily impressed but I was.
Semper Fi - USMC
Don’t give up! Don’t ever give up!
Jimmy V.