Best accounting source

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Successteamnva
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Best accounting source

Post by Successteamnva »

Greetings Team Members, What accounting system do you suggest? QuickBooks or others? Thanks!
RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Best accounting source

Post by RCRNR »

I use Pro Ledgers by Money Ledgers only 99.00 one time fee but I am not great at bookkeeping part of business yet but it is excellent for accounts receivable and works great to keep on top of outstanding invoices. They have videos on their site Moneyledgers
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Best accounting source

Post by Brent Deines »

We still use QuickBooks Enterprise but if I was just starting I would look at other options to be sure and I definitely wouldn't recommend Enterprise for a mobile service. I have quite a bit of experience with other versions of Quickbooks as well, and although I'm not a fan of Quickbooks online it is easy to use for a mobile business and it is getting better. One thing QuickBooks has going for it is that ever accountant has a copy and must are at least somewhat familiar with it.

One I strongly considered recently was Zoho Books. I've played around with it a bit and found it has a clean and simple interface but the thing I really like is that they also have an app for just about anything else your business could need and they all integrate very well with each other. They also integrate very well with most payment processors and they are constantly updating their products so for a reasonably low monthly fee you are always using their latest revisions and you have a product that will grow with your business. https://www.zoho.com/ If any of you are using Zoho Books please let me know what your experience has been as I still hope to get away from Quickbooks one of these days.

Some other options include: https://fitsmallbusiness.com/best-quick ... ternative/
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.