North Houston New guy

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
HoustonGuy
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

North Houston New guy

Post by HoustonGuy »

I am so excited about starting, again, a WSR business. I did it for about 3 years around 1990. I bought a used set of bridges, not sure which brand they were and went to work. I did mostly route work and made good money. But, from reading here I can see I was doing a substandard job! I spent hours and hours reading posts, watching videos and reviewing equipment the last few weeks and decided to call Delta. Spoke with Korey who sold me on the equipment and company. What a great guy. I am trying to get my son into the business to make money while going through college and we are going to training in Austin, hopefully in a few weeks. I am just waiting on the equipment I bought from Korey to come in and get busy. GO Astros and their no hitter 8/3/19!
Glass Patch
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: North Houston New guy

Post by Glass Patch »

Greetings

Sounds like you are going in the right direction. I am also trying to get my sons interested in the business. Being new here myself is cool for back in the 80's when I was doing it there was no forum or internet to check out what was available or people to talk to.