What do you folks think about....GT???

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
sunshine wr

Re: What do you folks think about....GT???

Post by sunshine wr »

I think I'll just read this thread.
gold star wsr

Post by gold star wsr »

I purchased the GT VP-5000 as well as their 20-20 system in 1997. Both are excellent products, and I am well-pleased with them. However, if I had it to do over, I would have put all the money into multiple 20-20 systems instead, even though the VP-5000 is an excellent system. Why? The VP-5000 is bulky and heavy and difficult to move around. I dont see any difference in the repairs from one system to the other, and I dont see any significant time savings either. excellent resins.
pushNgo

Post by pushNgo »

I've used the 20/20 and there resins and have no complaints.I also like the Janvil resin for sure--Thats what I'm using now with no problems.I have tested many injectors/bridges and resins over the years and found that it is definately preference/skill and most chips will not be invisible no matter what you use---keep in mind the point is to "fill" the chip completely though.
gold star wsr

Post by gold star wsr »

I believe GT will provide tech support even if you didnt purchase your equipment from them. Before I bought their products, I called them with technical questions about repairs, and they were very helpful. Then I took advantage of their free training, which they offered regardless of what system I owned (of course they introduced me to their products, which really were superior to the cheap, used knock-off I was using). But I didnt buy their equipment until well after the training was completed.
a1repair
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by a1repair »

Another place to buy injectors is

INNOTEC NORTH AMERICA 800-981-9688
1745 BONHILL ROAD
MISSISSAUGA, ONT CA