Been A Long Time

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Repair1

Been A Long Time

Post by Repair1 »

Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in and say HI,

It
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Been A Long Time

Post by Delta Kits »

Welcome back Brian!

Now do you see them? :) ;) :(
Delta Kits, Inc.
StarQuest

Post by StarQuest »

Welcome back Brian,

Thought for a while.... perhaps you and Kurt Busch where cousins and you cashed in on some of that championship money;)

Your right about the replacement industry with new Nags pricing. It was only two months ago where I'd open up my val-pak coupon envelope to see 4-5 franchise glass companies(40-50 locations) offering up $250 off deductible. Well, this month only 2 advertised (10-15 locations) and changed ads to read....up to $50 off deductible. Think that messege is telling us something? Hopefully these new adjustments work in our favor.
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

Dont you have to have your sister sitting on your lap to watch Nascar?
CPR

Post by CPR »

Only if she is playing the banjo with her 12 thumbs..............he he he........
Repair1

Post by Repair1 »

Or is it your Sisters, Cousin or my moms aunts sisters daughter which is really her cousin now by marriage which ever works... Beats the heck out of me as long as I'm watching Nascar on Sunday!!!

Still don't see how I put emotions up help me !!!

Brian
Delta Kits

Post by Delta Kits »

Enough "relatives" talk :)

To put up emoticons, you can either type them :) = : ) without the space in between. Or, you can hit the button "post reply" and in the reply screen, it will have the pictures, and you can just click them. If you still have problems, let me know privately and i'll help.
Delta Kits, Inc.
gold star wsr

Post by gold star wsr »

Brian the emoticons dont seem to be available in the quick reply feature, you have to click on 'post reply' to use them.
repare-brise

Post by repare-brise »

Speaking of racing, I am the tech inspector at 2 local dirt tracks(D.I.R.T. sanctioned) and a paved try-oval (Sanair for you trivia buffs, was built for NASCAR in the late 70's). Some of the race cars still use laminated windshields, and I repair them if they break. Just a little reminder to support your local race track and they might support you!

Merci
magicogar

Post by magicogar »

Brian,

Glad to hear your success. Just a question. Do you keep your business simple and follow the Coitster approach or do you go all out in advertisement and such?