Windshield Repair Equipment Manufacturer

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Windshield Repair Equipment Manufacturer

Post by Delta Kits »

A certain windshield repair equipment manufacturer has threatened to file suit against this forum.

Instead of removing only information they feel is detrimental to their company, I have chosen to remove all mentions of their company name or product instead.

Sorry for the inconvenience to any users of their products.
Delta Kits, Inc.
Jeremiahswindshieldrepair

Re: Windshield Repair Equipment Manufacturer

Post by Jeremiahswindshieldrepair »

Isn't that funny, a company who can't handle competition and has to whine about people talking about them. My understanding is people who post on a forum have freedom to talk about what they like though??? I am not saying you shouldn't the name out but I am saying they don't have the right to tell us if we can use their name in anything we choose to use it in. Even Coke uses Pepsi's name in their ads sometimes ... and it isn't in a nice way either.
a1repair

Post by a1repair »

Greetings Jeff,

I've tried Snip windshield repairs systems. They're kinda snippy. :wink:
[FONT=Arial]A-1[/FONT] Windshield & Vinyl Repair
We get the monkey off your back! Since 1984
repare-brise

Post by repare-brise »

It goes to show there lack of confidence in there product. A company should be happy that there equipment is being talked about on another companies forum, not up in arms. Thanks once again Jeff for your level of professionalism.

Merci
DaveC

Post by DaveC »

Personally, I would rather deal with a WSR equipment manufacturer that allocates their funds to developing a quality product and customer support system as opposed to eeking out a living in a litigious manner.

Especially, if the company sends me candy;)
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

Thats thats some funny stuff!
You make your self a big old R2D2 looking window weight claim it has revolutionized the WR Buisnesswith the super suck option and throw a hissy when people discuss it on a free and open board? especially when there are several supporters of the system posting here.Yup sounds like a company I would want to do buisness with. NOT! (yes delta supports this board but they really dont step too deep into what is discussed here)
Dude put down the pipe its bad for you!
gold star wsr

Post by gold star wsr »

You did the right thing, Jeff.
code3wsr

Post by code3wsr »

I for one hope a company this petty doesn't get a dime of this board memberships money for their products. To those of you who use and like their equipment I only hope that their coustmer support is better for you than what has been shown here.
I think we should be able to talk about and compare the equipment that we each use without fear of losing our board. The way that co. reacted is very childish :eusa_snoo .
I would like to thank Jeff and DELTA even, though I dont use their tools, for maintaining a very proffesional attitude towards each of us. No matter what tools we use. :eusa_clap
CPR

Post by CPR »

I give Delta alot of credit for running this board, not everyone here uses Delta tools but we can still talk about competitors equipment without bias. There is not a company out there with the guts to do that, Delta has earned my respect and business because of that. Plus they have the best tools out there anyway, up yours .............................................
Almost-New WSR

Post by Almost-New WSR »

Can't help but chime in on this one. It baffles me that would throw threats like that around. Like everyone on here says, some use brand x, some y, and some s. We all, including , know this forum is a bunch of guys using a bunch of different manufacturers, talking openly about their experiences hoping to gain from it. Is Brand S going to sue my local watering hole cause they 'hosted' me talking about somebody's brand? For Crying out loud...go try and fix a windshield since you apparently know everything and have the 'best' equiptment! I bet you don't demo your stuff if I was even interested in buying it.

Why would you continue to do business with a company like that? Isn't that a lot like buying the cow before trying the milk?

Good luck with that. Thanks Jeff for your professionalism and customer service. Ban them from the site!LOLOL!O!LOLOL.

Thanks to everyone else for participating in this forum!

Dave