what type of resins do you all use

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: what type of resins do you all use

Post by Delta Kits »

Daveycrewcut;24647 wrote:I have been with Liquid Resins International for 12 years so I'm biased.
There are some comparable resins on the market but I don't think any better than ours!
www.liquidresins.com
That's quite the sales pitch Davey! :) Since you are an employee of Liquid Resins, please put that in your profile and signature line. If you don't know how to do it, let me know and i'll help. Saves people from thinking you're a technician when in reality you're a salesman.
Delta Kits, Inc.
wilz

Post by wilz »

I have been with Liquid Resins International for 12 years so I'm biased.
There are some comparable resins on the market but I don't think any better than ours!

:eek: Really, how would you prove something like that.
Preaching the Gospel of Windshield Repair.
SGT

Post by SGT »

Delta Kits;24648 wrote:That's quite the sales pitch Davey! :) Since you are an employee of Liquid Resins, please put that in your profile and signature line. If you don't know how to do it, let me know and i'll help. Saves people from thinking you're a technician when in reality you're a salesman.

I smell it becoming a requirement to fill out your profile to be a member and post. Might eliminate some alterior motives and help those members who did fill out there profiles.

It might be impossible to but it would be nice, especially for the new members, to have a rating system of members posting other than total number of posts. We all know that there are some real winners posting. If the shoe fits wear it. It is hard for members to know what is what sometimes and they could be put in the wrong direction, including myself.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
Bois

Post by Bois »

My wife is very active on other industry forums where the forum owners have tried to come up with ways to rate member posts. So far they don't work. Too much politics, friends over supporting their friends, repeat cudos, etc. Who's to say who's right or wrong when it comes to technical tips? Yes it would be nice to come up with a good scheme.
Dale...
No job is so simple that it cannot be done wrong.
Daveycrewcut

Post by Daveycrewcut »

Hi Jeff,

I think I stated right up front that I was biased since I work for Liquid Resins.
Not only am I a sales rep but I also have trained over 500 technicians in windshield repair over the last few years. During my twelve years at LRI, I have completed thousands of repairs. We have also tested competitors resins and I still stand by my statement that I haven't seen any results better than our resins.
cazador

Post by cazador »

Jeff got my vote to make it mandatory to fill out your PROFILE first befor posting any Threads.
Like I give my bussiness card to any potential customer first when being consulted , than they know wrightof who they are talking to.
This way it opens the doors and they know that they are not talking to some stranger !