Service vehicule

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
mafsu

Re: Service vehicule

Post by mafsu »

I drive a '97 GMC ext. cab 2wd (250,000 miles) & a 2001 Chevy Tahoe (200,000 miles). I'm thinking about getting something small, maybe a Chevy Cobalt. I drive about 1200 miles a week and $35 a day in gas is getting to be depressing. :frown:
a1repair
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by a1repair »

We have 3 Toyota Tacomas 2 4 cyl. & 1 6 cyl.
[FONT=Arial]A-1[/FONT] Windshield & Vinyl Repair
We get the monkey off your back! Since 1984
scratchy

Post by scratchy »

Mafsu, you need an airplane for the kind of mileage you are logging. Do you do you own maintainance too?
When I was working in Philadelphia I was driving 700+ miles per week. Bummer when you need new tires and the old ones are still on the credit card.
mafsu

Post by mafsu »

Yeah, I do my own maintenance. Maybe not a plane, but a helicopter would be nice.
AutoEgo

Post by AutoEgo »

I have a friend in the Auto Wholesale business that Helicopters from Car lot to Car lot. You could use one to go from Richmond to DC! That would be awsome except for the 60 grand blade replacement for every 80 hours of flight time!

I used to use a Turbo Beetle now I'm in a Golf R32 soon to be in a Miata.

Sean
mafsu

Post by mafsu »

You got rid of the beetle? That's a shame, that was a sweet ride.
GlassStarz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by GlassStarz »

I think ile get me a old junk volvo too people will feel sorry for me and give me money. ;0)
jeff2

Post by jeff2 »

1990 Geo Prizm, 4 door, 188,000 miles, 32 miles to the gallon. Lettering on the Rear and Side windows, "Rock Chip Repair" and my phone number. Not fancy, but it gets me around.
mafsu

Post by mafsu »

scratchy

Post by scratchy »

Very cute car. The money on gas you save should easily pay the note!
I have a crew cab pickup and a v6 suv. We are doing most work out of the suv to save a few bucks on gas. Every little bit helps.