Service vehicule

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
repare-brise

Service vehicule

Post by repare-brise »

What is everyone using for a service vehicule? Is your vehicule lettered, or discrete? Customer reactions?

The following is a link to my summer service vehicule.
( http://www.motorbase.com/picture/by-id/802144531/ )

I only have my company name on the WS, but needless to say I get recognized. I average about 35 miles to the gallon(one of my techs uses a F250 with a V10, he's lucky to get 7 miles gallon, he want's to change).

Enjoy
CPR

Re: Service vehicule

Post by CPR »

In this part of the south we use that for demolition derbys or target practice, fugly.........................
repare-brise

Post by repare-brise »

CPR, If you see one used in that manner, let me know I could use some parts. BTW in my limited english I cna't find the word fugly in the dictionary, what does that mean?

Merci
Lee

Post by Lee »

Forever Ugly, Future Ugly, Flat Ugly or what ever F word you want to use with UGLY VEHICLE. HTH
Sneck

Post by Sneck »

I have a plain white 1993 toyota pick-up. I did the lettering myself with some vinyl lettering I purchased at the local Ace Hardware store. It does not spell out my business name but it simply says what I do and has my phone number. It's pretty generic, but it is very effective. I have lettering all the way around.

... On the hood "Free Mobile Service"
... On both doors and the tailgate "Rock Chip Repair 226-2903"

It is certainly not fancy, but it does look good enough to pass for professional advertising.

I don't have a picture link to show you. (It's dark out right now).

Sneck
dragwurm

Post by dragwurm »

OFF the subject yvan is that your house and workshop in the back ground
GlassStarz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by GlassStarz »

Uh OK whatever floats yer boat
J.T.Window
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by J.T.Window »

I have a Honda CRV (24 mpg) with magnetics on the front doors ($60) and a lettered spare tire cover that cost less than a hundred and gets me a LOT of jobs.
J.T.W.
repare-brise

Post by repare-brise »

Dragwurm

Yes that is my humble abode and one of my out buildings(and a few other Volvo's)in the pic.

Merci
BmwJunkie

Post by BmwJunkie »

I drive a 2001 Bmw. I was thinking of getting a truck, but my bimmer gets 26 to 28 miles to the gallon in the city. So I think I am going to keep her.