wefixwindshields.com????

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
buggyman

wefixwindshields.com????

Post by buggyman »

Does anyone have any experience with this site and their services? I'm wondering about giving away some money!

I found one thread in the arcives but it is kind of old and none of the members names were still listed.

Thanks, Paul
Gr8tTech

Re: wefixwindshields.com????

Post by Gr8tTech »

I tried it and never had a single call all year. Didnt sign up again thats for sure!
mafsu

Post by mafsu »

same results as gr8ttech
repare-brise

Post by repare-brise »

Not one call, the idea was good, but not enough marketing behind it, and no quality assurance for the customers.

Merci
buggyman

Post by buggyman »

Thank you guys; just what I needed to know.

Paul
Windshield Guy

Post by Windshield Guy »

For all you autoglass ppl out there who also offer repair too -- any of joined CASPA (Coalition of AutoGlass Safety and Public Awareness)? Any luck?

buggyman wrote:Thank you guys; just what I needed to know.

Paul
gold star wsr

Post by gold star wsr »

I guess I live in an 'internet-savvy area'. I get e-mails from them on a regular basis. Well worth the money. But most of the responses come via e-mail rather than by phone, so you have to check your e-mail on a regular basis. I have a sign on the back window of my truck "www.wefixwindshields.com" . It generates a lot of interest.