ACT users?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Anonymous

Re: used Delta Kit

Post by Anonymous »

Anyone here using ACT for insurance billing? If so, what is the maximum you can charge per repair? What are your overall impressions of the service?

Thanks
Anonymous

ACT users?

Post by Anonymous »

Personally your time would be much better spend learning how to bill the networks and Insurance co. directly. Cause all their doing is the process for you (which is making a phone call) and charging you a handsome some for doing it.

If your new and just what to do repairs. (Well this my be harsh but it's for your own good.) You spent the time to learn about windshield repair and then the time to actually learn how to do the repair. Well, if you stop the learning process now you WILL BE short changing YOURSELF BIG TIME!

Of course this is my opion.
Anonymous

A.C.T.

Post by Anonymous »

Show us how you did it RP4. I would also like to know how to consult with the insurance firms rather than paying act $15+ to do something I can do myself. Is there a cheaper program other then ACT?
Anonymous

Re: A.C.T.

Post by Anonymous »

If you look back into the archives of this forum you can find a lot of good information on direct billing insurance companies. Bfenne has really put forth a lot of good info on that subject.

www.ohnonotagain.com