Starburst Mobile WR Photos

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Starburst Mobile WR Photos

Post by Delta Kits »

Starburst Mobile WR sent me photos to upload, and I dropped the ball, so sorry to him for them being late!

Here they are:

html/starburst.html

If anyone else has pictures of trucks, cars, signage, etc., let me know and i'll make a page for them.

Also, if anyone doesn't know, along the very bottom of the forum, you can see a link that says "members photos" and it will have all members who have submitted photos to me!
Delta Kits, Inc.
StarQuest

Re: Starburst Mobile WR Photos

Post by StarQuest »

Very nice vinyl graphics Starburst! Next question is.... how much $$$ and what signage company did you use?
Starburst Mobile WR

Post by Starburst Mobile WR »

StarQuest,

I used Palmer Signs in Roseville California, he does all kinds of graphics, silk screening, and embroidery for shirts, hats etc. You can check out his web site to see other graphics he has done on other vehicles, go to http://www.palmersigns.com He did all the lay out and designed my logo. All he had to work with was a business card I had made when I first got started. It was on yellow card stock with the picture of a windshield. It had my business name and phone number. It was really pretty basic. Anyway he took the idea and went wild. It really looks better than the picture. The cost was a little pricey $1100.00 but well worth the money. It's been generating some good business for being a driving bill board and I get a lot of thumbs up from people driving by me, I think there thumbs:eusa_thin
My new business card is simular to the graphics on the truck.
I'm also going to have some decals made that look like my business card and are about the size of magnetic vehicle door signs.
I've worked out a deal with a couple of people to let me place them on the tail gates on the back of their trucks and in turn I'll provide free chip repair if they get any. I figure by using the decals on their vehicles it will promote my business even more. It will also give the illusion that my business is bigger than it looks.
Hope that helps.
Robert
maxryde

Post by maxryde »

Suweeet starburst!! Good choice too (ranger PU) mine is very similar, cept for the wrap of coarse. Very nice!!! :eusa_clap
My best mentor one said " be fair with your priceing but never too low, be honest with your customer/competition, when the day is done be sure you have done "good works", and always leave something of value on the barganing table!!

While my friend and trainer/ mentor Ray has moved on, his words live.
johnnyone

Post by johnnyone »

Look Great
Good Luck
Bullseye WSR