Help

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Iann

Post by Iann »

I am considering getting into this business on the side. Why is Delta better than their Competition. Namley Glass Mechanix? Any comments or assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
opey71

Post by opey71 »

Call Delta Kits and just pick their brains. They go out of their way to help you if you run into problems and to answer all of your questions and concerns. Delta Kits is very easy to use and is very high quality. More expensive doesnt always mean its better and in my opinion that holds true for Delta Kits. They are very reasonably priced and cheaper than most other kits out there. Go to the archived area and do a search. This has been asked before and there are plenty of responses there.

Luke
Coastal Windshield Repair
Jeremiahswindshieldrepair

marketing help

Post by Jeremiahswindshieldrepair »

Delta Kits has, by far, the easiest and quickest machine out there. It is inexpensive compared to many and does as good or better a job than what some may consider the best. I have bought hundreds of their bridges and all my guys use Delta Kits. We would use no other equipment.