Need advice on add-on service

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
WRGuy
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Need advice on add-on service

Post by WRGuy »

Glasstarz

I see that you have the Premier Paint 2000 system. I have been considering their system. Which of their systems do you have? I think I am most interested in the chip and scratch system.

Thanks
Delta Kits Trained & Certified
NWRA Certified
johnnyone

Post by johnnyone »

A easy inexpensive add on would be windshield wiper replacement. A lot of people need them replaced, but dont do it. I bet you could get some wiper replacement for very little cost say under 200 you would have a good selection of sizes to sell.
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

I have the chip and scratch repair system it has become 80% of my income a pretty easy way to add $300 to your daily total and the guys at premier are great to deal with
There are several small things like wiper replacements you can sell that will bring you a couple bucks extra but very few like the chip and scratch system that triple your income at least thats what it did for me
ChipStop

Post by ChipStop »

We are adding PDR in the Spring. We had to ask some very important questions before diversifying though. 1. How deep is our pipeline? in order for our PDR to take off , we must have a deep pipeline of customers and contacts. Our business model still depends on working our database of clients and potential clients to create stability with our income stream. 2. Will this addition dilute the corporate mission? After much thought and debate, we decided no, it would not. 3. Is the ROI (return on investment= people places things time and money) worth it? When can we honestly. . . honestly see a break even and then a profit on the total cost of doing business in this arena. Our advise: Take the Time to Think Things Through, and get the advise from those who agree and disagree with you. This way you might find the truth.

Good Luck in your adventure!

Mark
screenman

Post by screenman »

As someone who teaches PDR for part of my income, I can tell you without good quality training it is extremely hard to learn. Only about 1 in every 400 that goes through a training mill ends up making any money from PDR. I wish you luck.