eDirect Fee Increase

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
SGT
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

eDirect Fee Increase

Post by SGT »

Just recived a notice of fee increase and thought I would share.

Starting Sept 1, 2008 TSM Lite Edition 0-34 invoice account fee will increase...

45.00 yearly account service fee

24.95 monthly fee

Also there will no longer be any free Lynx PowerSync assignments. You will still be able to choose recieve electronic assignments but they will be billed at 2.00 per assignment.

This is more or less word for word from the letter.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
johnnyone

Re: eDirect Fee Increase

Post by johnnyone »

Everthing else has gone up, there stuff is all internet,,What about our price, we all have fuel cost that are very high..
Bullseye WSR
Guelster

Post by Guelster »

:mad: We are being forced to raise our prices as well. :mad:
Layne

Post by Layne »

Yep...got my notice of the increase yesterday. I have given it some thought---yet another price increase to those services that we need . Guess that I will just suck it up and go on. After years of holding my cash price line, I was forced to increase just a little. What I find apalling is that the networks and the insurance companies are not budging...if anything they keep trying to cut our pay! All of this will bear watching. On the other hand we own a few acres that may fall into this "Haynesville Shale" gas field. Should that materialize, I may have abandon this profession.
Guelster

Post by Guelster »

Layne;31705 wrote: On the other hand we own a few acres that may fall into this "Haynesville Shale" gas field. Should that materialize, I may have abandon this profession.
I wish you all the best with that gas field. Hopefully it works out very well for you & your family. :)
zachb

Post by zachb »

Did you receive this notice in the mail or through email? I have not received one and want to check up on it.
SGT

Post by SGT »

Good Ole US Mail
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
Layne

Post by Layne »

US mail also.
GRT

Post by GRT »

Yep, Me too. I left a voice mail for Maria to discuss excessive fees and haven't heard back. I don't get it. We pay a yearly fee, a montly fee and now basically $2 extra for EVERY lynx job that comes across. Whats the monthly fee for now? This $2 isn't just jobs that are dispatched to you. IT'S FOR EVERY JOB YOU CALL IN. With all the other price increases we have had, the profit margin is getting ridiculous. This program was supposed to be for windshield repair only, and that was why it was reasonable. Well its not reasonable anymore!!! Might as well get the full blown package that the glass shops have because the cost are getting close to the same. IF WE DON"T RAISE HECK about this, then we might as well drop it. I am unless they back off. We do all the work by billing the invoice. I am going back to GLASSCOMP at 2.50 per invoice becuase it comes out cheaper and I don't have spend my valuable time inputting Invoices. (Makes No Sense). How can Safelite raise prices and offer free billing? I know for a fact that Lynx Dispatches repairs to Safelite and also the Allstate jobs that Lynx handles for us actually go through Safelite for billing. ITS TIME TO STAND UP OR DROP EDIRECT.
SGT

Post by SGT »

It has been my intent, even prior to the increase, I as well will cease my subscription to eDirect if and when Lynx allows online invoicing like other networks. Just cant see spending the money just for the dispatch tracking benefits as I already have software for that.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver