Lynx-Gerber Zip Codes??????

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Lynx-Gerber Zip Codes??????

Post by the big welshman »

Hello there, If you would like to increase work zip codes area using the above networks I was advised by Lynx that you log into your account and go into the Matrix area ie your company name at the bottom of the page, click into this area for zip code on the website-- Depending on how many vehicles you have in an area you cannot increase towns zip codes-- BUT ??????????????? any "0" population againt a town just check a tick in the box against the town It will not affect the Vehicle population coverage--
ChampionCHIP,wsr

Re: Lynx-Gerber Zip Codes??????

Post by ChampionCHIP,wsr »

you know i have done the click on 0 in towns and you are right it does not affect population total. you can have up to 1,000,000 potential customers per vehicle. but my question is who is gerber. i have seen them mentioned before and googled them but found nothing usefull. are they a third party administrator? do they have nj companies? would appreciate contact info if they are .
thanks,
paul
ghost rider

Post by ghost rider »

ChampionCHIP,wsr wrote:you know i have done the click on 0 in towns and you are right it does not affect population total. you can have up to 1,000,000 potential customers per vehicle. but my question is who is gerber. i have seen them mentioned before and googled them but found nothing usefull. are they a third party administrator? do they have nj companies? would appreciate contact info if they are .
thanks,
paul

Gerber National Glass is a TPA. They bought out Globe-Amerada. I think they are still in the Chicago area. Last known phone number is 800-762-9117
SGT

Post by SGT »

ChampionCHIP,wsr wrote:you know i have done the click on 0 in towns and you are right it does not affect population total. you can have up to 1,000,000 potential customers per vehicle. but my question is who is gerber. i have seen them mentioned before and googled them but found nothing usefull. are they a third party administrator? do they have nj companies? would appreciate contact info if they are .
thanks,
paul
Champion,

Check my previous posts. I believe I posted details on Gerber before as I am signed on with them. Sorry, I just do not have time to pull out all the details at the moment.
the big welshman

Post by the big welshman »

WHO IS GERBER ???? Phone #1-800-826-8682 or 1800-762-9117 Gerber is using the same Administration as Lynx so if you are on the vendor list with Lynx you can do work with Gerber you can bargain a price for a repair with Gerber ie $55.00 plus extr chip 2x $10 each make sure all you insurance is up to date ie Liability Insurance--- Insurance companys used by Gerber Amica- Commerce -AGR Leasing AND other insurance companys etc etc??????????
tooldini

Post by tooldini »

I get a few referrals from Gerber a month and they are all Fleet vehicles
tooldini

Post by tooldini »

They take normally around 2 months to pay though so that is bad
dgarza

Post by dgarza »

yes Gerber does take a long time to pay BUT I think they have recently changed their payment system. my last payment from them only took 1 month and I called to ask about it. they told me they have changed their system and the payment time should decrease. I get several Gerber referrals every month and I even talked to the owner one time because of waiting 2 to 2.5 months to get paid. I think they finally may be doing something about it! I'll give them a couple months to see how it goes. heck 1 month payment time was welcome change. it really surprised me.
SGT

Post by SGT »

Net 30 certainly would be welcomed compared to Net 60 but I have not found this to be the case yet. As I understand it, Gerber pays pay when they are paid by the insurance co. Out of there money pool. Lynx provides the technology to administer claims for Gerber. Keep in mind, just becuase you are a Lynx service provider that does not mean you are a Gerber service provider. At least that was the way it was when I signed on with Lynx.
tooldini

Post by tooldini »

Yes you have to sign up seperate for Gerber at least when I signed up a while back. My wife talked to Gerber several times about payments that were taking 3 months or more to pay. One time they told us they had the money but were seperating it for payment to everyone. It took like another month to get paid LOL I think they just hold it as long as they can for gains on interest just a thought but you never know ;)

Jeff