Newby in Las Vegas

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
bobswsr

Newby in Las Vegas

Post by bobswsr »

I have been having a great time at the NWRA Convention.
Since I live within driving distance I thought it would be best to show up and hang with the best.
I received my Delta Kit on Wednesday before heading out.
At the Mandalay Bay I met Brent, Wade and Korey (not necessarily in that order)
Then I met Brian with Safe Glass Technologies. He did a great job in the Repair Olympics, Congrats.
If everyone is as helpful as these folks, I know I made the right decision to join with Delta Kits and this forum.
Till Next time.
SoCal BOB 8-)
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Newby in Las Vegas

Post by screenman »

Welcome to the forum, you sure have chosen well with your tools. Also to have been able to meet those guys face to face will hopefully give you inspiration if any is needed.

Best of luck with your business.
bobswsr

Post by bobswsr »

Thanks Screenman, as I look forward to meeting you here or even better yet on your home turf.
Yes meeting with the people one is doing business with face to face, shaking their hand, looking in their eyes and listening to them talk
is more meaningful than words on ones computer screen. It brings a whole new dimension to the people and company.

But, the sad news is I haven't won any money yet, so I am going to head back home to southern Califonia today,
but the good news is my new cute wife of 7 months (we got married here in Las Vegas) will be waiting with open arms.

Hope to see everyone here sooner or later.

SoCal BOB 8-)
SGT

Post by SGT »

SoCal Bob,

It was nice to meet you. If there is anything I can do to help you as you start this fantastic business just give me a hollar. If you get a chance, send me the photos.
mzcollins

Post by mzcollins »

Congrats on joining a great industry and business (and congrats on your new marriage!). You will love this business and have plenty of flexibility to make lots of money and have a life. This is a great forum and there are a lot of smart folks here. WELCOME!!!
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Glad we had the opportunity to meet you in person Bob. Unfortunately most of our customers and the members of this forum don't make it to the trade shows and conventions, but it's always good to put a face with a name. I hope we'll also get to see you here in Oregon one of these days soon.

I think the members of this forum would have a great time together if they could all get together sometime.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
johnnyone

Post by johnnyone »

Hey Bob
Welcome to the fourm and the business. Good luck
bobswsr

Post by bobswsr »

Thanks johnnyone,
Looks like you have been hanging out here for awhile by your join date.
Hope to talk with you again.

SoCal BOB 8-)