New Delta Kits Factory Trained & Certified WSR Technicians

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
VEECO

Re: New Delta Kits Factory Trained & Certified WSR Technicians

Post by VEECO »

Thanks Korey!
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

no problem!
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Delta Kits just provided an intense on the road training course in Clearwater Florida. This was a great opportunity that gave technicians hands on training in a professional environment. Everyone left with a higher degree of self-confidence in their abilities as windshield repair technicians.

On behalf of everyone here at Delta Kits Inc., I would like to sincerely congratulate everyone on their recent accomplishment of becoming a Delta Kits certified windshield repair technicians. Delta Kits hopes to provide you with the best products and service for some time to come.

Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
t4k
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by t4k »

Where are you in this picture, Korey?
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

I took the picture so unfortunately I am not pictured.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Delta Kits just provided it’s monthly factory training and certification course. The hands-on training course got down to the basics “where the rubber meets the road” This affordable opportunity gave technicians hands on training in a professional environment.

On behalf of everyone here at Delta Kits Inc., I would like to sincerely congratulate everyone on their recent accomplishment of becoming a Delta Kits certified windshield repair technicians. Delta Kits hopes to provide you with the best products and service for some time to come.

Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

On behalf of everyone here at Delta Kits Inc., I would like to sincerely congratulate everyone on their recent accomplishment of becoming Delta Kits factory trained and certified windshield repair technicians. Delta Kits hope to provide you with the best products and service for some time to come!

Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
GWR

Post by GWR »

Hello all,
My wife and I just returned from attending the Delta Kits training and certification class in Eugene, OR. First of all I want to thank Brent, Korey, Jonathan, Bruce and the entire Delta Kits staff for the great day we had. The training class was more than I expected. Having no prior knowledge or experience of the windshield repair industry I left the class having a wealth of knowledge about the industry. We were given an overview of the industry, the processes of a professional windshield repair and marketing and billing tips. The best part of the class was the hands on training that was provided for all participants. I strongly reccommend this training class for all windshield repair technicians regardless of what system that you may use. I feel confident that I can perform a professional quality windshield repair after attending this training class. With that said I will continue to practice my new trade.....because as the saying goes "Practice makes perfect". Thanks again to the entire Delta kits staff!!

Lee
Georgia Windshield Repair
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Congratulations to those who just successfully completed Delta Kits Factory Training and Certification Course!

Delta Kits hands-on training course is typically provided on the third Friday of every month. The training session is aimed at teaching windshield repair technicians the proper skills to be successful in the industry.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Frank EU
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Frank EU »

It really pleases me to see that so many people took the effort to invest in their future and in a proper training.
I can only endorse anybody out there to attend a training. It is good for our industry as a whole and for yourself in particular.
Also: your customer should be getting the best service and quality, a proper training is always a good start.

It also pleases me to see that four ladies were part of this training class.

Congratulations to all! You all did the right thing, well done!