Ordered Kit Today....WSR Make me Money

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
fishing1

Ordered Kit Today....WSR Make me Money

Post by fishing1 »

I have really enjoyed the forum....nice that it is here....I am a retired Marine that will be a positive influence on the WSR industry cause I do things right and provide great customer service.... Plan to watch the dvd etc attend delta training,get certified nga and rock........I built a tree svc company up in five years and let my son have it because chainsaws got to heavy..Have been learning all I can about WSR over the past 3 months...Ordered my kit from Korey TODAY..

Look forward to this experience....and chatting with you guys.....Lots of good info came from this forum so for that I and greatful. Only a few people in this world have the guts and drive to go out on there own...so you guys should pat yourself on the back. To get up in the am go out and make MONEY all because of your own effort is soooooooooooooooo much fun and so rewarding.....Motivation-integrity-will take care of the rest...Be positive always sell.sell.sell.......and provide a great service you can reach your goals...........always remember in order to MOVE something you must move ....you wait for something to move you gotta move it...........Hope everyone has a great holiday and a terrific 2009.....

Again thanks to the members of this forum for moving me to Delta................
Roo
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Ordered Kit Today....WSR Make me Money

Post by Roo »

Congratulations! I wish you much success! I am just starting out too, so if you ever want to talk to another greenie just send me a message.
Crack_King

Post by Crack_King »

Congrats, and keep us updated!
Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror
GlasWeldTech

Post by GlasWeldTech »

Congrats and Welcome..
SGT

Post by SGT »

Congrats and many chips to you! If I can help you in any way just reach out.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
E C O

Post by E C O »

Thanks for serving our great Country ! I wish you the best of luck in Auto Glass its treated my family well ! "ECO GLASS KEEPING IT GREEN" :ugeek: