WSR Person Of The Year

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
windshieldwiz

Re: WSR Person Of The Year

Post by windshieldwiz »

CONGRATS TO SGT. I AM A NEWBY HERE BUT HAVE READ MANY POSTs AND SEEMINGLY SGT is very deserving of the honor as he is in my opinion extremely knowledgeable in wsr and is willing to HELP us out ...thank you SGT and congrats
jerry
Dr.Chipster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Dr.Chipster »

Brian, Congratulations on the recent award. I too believe you are well deserved for such a prestigious award as your post throughout last year have been quite helpful.
Thanks for your professionalism and willingness to share your knowledge. What a great year you have had! :D

David
Layne

Post by Layne »

Likewise Brian!
harrellbenjamin

Post by harrellbenjamin »

I have always wondered how this award was chosen and by who and what professional organizations and or affiliates members etc. Congratulations to the SGT as the winner!! I am curious how many total votes were cast?? Was it just from this site? or is it a recognized National type title recognized industry wide or is it a Delta Kits forum title only? Once again congratulations to the winner!!
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

harrellbenjamin wrote:I have always wondered how this award was chosen and by who and what professional organizations and or affiliates members etc. Or is it a recognized National type title recognized industry wide or is it a Delta Kits forum title only
Mobile Tech’s Person of the Year honorees are selected based on their significant contributions to the automotive reconditioning industry in the areas of detailing, paint less dent repair, interior restoration, paint restoration, windshield repair and automotive accessories. The Awards were presented at the Mobile Tech Expo in Clearwater, Florida on January 16, 2009.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
t4k

Post by t4k »

harrellbenjamin wrote:I have always wondered how this award was chosen and by who and what professional organizations and or affiliates members etc. Congratulations to the SRG as the winner!! I am curious how many total votes were cast?? Was it just from this site? or is it a recognized National type title recognized industry wide or is it a Delta Kits forum title only? Once again congratulations to the winner!!

Ben - Don't get your hopes up...no one would vote for you :D :D
Besides, you are too much of a bad boy :evil: for that title :twisted:
screenman

Post by screenman »

The voting is done by an indipendent committee, not associated with WSR, give Kevin a call and I am sure he will be able to explain in full. It is also a worldwide award, with nominations coming in from other countries, this is the information I was given.
SGT

Post by SGT »

WOW!!! I would like to thank all those who voted and supported me for this award. I am thrilled to have the honor and priviledge to bear this title for the next year. It is a great feeling to be recognized in this capacity by my peers. At the same time I am humbled because there are many great technicians and industry professionals who are deserving of this title as well. I will, in good faith, continue to help everyone I can, honestly and objectively for the betterment of technicians and the industry as a whole.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
Wade

Post by Wade »

Brian,

It was my pleasure to call you Thursday and give you the good news. It was unfortunate that you weren't able to attend the MTE this year and receive your award in person. You have done a great job of participating in the industry this year and your level of professionalism is something I wish we saw more of in the field.

Congratulations again!
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

Geez now his head is gonna be bigger than a blimp LOL congrats